We had at the opportunity to speak with Chris Emond, Director at the Boys and Girls Club of Central New Hampshire. Spend a few minutes hearing from him first hand about what they are doing to help kids at the Club in the Greater Lakes Region.
Main things the video covers:
· The Boys & Girls Club of the Lakes Region is open and serving youth as an emergency child care program
· They are serving primarily children of healthcare works and other essential employees
· They are handing out 150 to 180 dinner Monday through Friday each week in partnership with the NH Food Bank
· Staff are offering interactive on line programming and “virtual” games room activities
· They will be open during the summer and the Summer Day Camp Program is already enrolling youth of all ages.
· They are looking for donors to contribute to our summer day camp scholarship fund