Who's ready to win? Tickets are $50 each and the net proceeds will be donated to the Lakes Region Children's Auction. Only 1,500 tickets are being sold this year.
A total of 1,500 raffle tickets will be printed and sold for $50 each. Raffle entry period is February 1st, 2023 - September 8th, 2023 or until all tickets have been sold. One winning ticket will be drawn at random on September 16th, 2023 at Laconia Harley-Davidson. Winner does not need to be present to win and will be notified via phone and/or email on September 16th, 2023.
*Physical tickets will not be shipped*
• Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
• LH-D employees, Greater Lakes Region Charitable Fund for Children employees and advisory committee, trustees and any members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members are not eligible.
• Winner is responsible for all fees, taxes, title, registration, insurance and must sign a release form before receiving the motorcycle.
• Grand prize winner will take ownership of a 2023 Harley-Davidson Street Glide and must claim the prize from Laconia Harley-Davidson within 30 days of notification. Cash equivalent of $10,000 will be provided in lieu of the motorcycle if the winner is a foreign citizen or otherwise ineligible to purchase from a U.S Harley-Davidson dealer. Winner is responsible for pick-up/delivery of the motorcycle. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Laconia H-D reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event the advertised grand prize is no longer available.
• Net proceeds of the raffle to benefit Greater Lakes Region Charitable Fund for Children.